Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lost in his little unplanned world

According to a reliable source (?) Tom Becka, Mayor-elect Suttle addressed the Downtown Rotary today. Apparently, he asked members to send him ideas and resumes for potential finance directors by Friday because he needs a finance director.

Now can you believe this? This guy has no clue. It is no wonder he never wanted to put forth any plans during his campaign. He didn't have a clue and apparently didn't have anyone advising him who did.

Will he at least he has a guy as 1/2 chief of staff that was fired for dishonesty in his last public job. We understand that his other 1/2 chief of staff Matt Samp may have a new boyfriend so maybe he won't be as lonely as the mayor-elect.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at the meeting and can confirm that he is asking for resumes for the city finance director's job.

He has no vision, whatsoever.

TheEqualizer said...

Well, if more than 31% of the registered voters would have bothered to show up to vote for an experienced, strategy planning, enforce the laws candidate we wouldn't be stuck looking at or listening to Homer Simpson's bosses look-a-like.

Vile said...

If I ever ran for Mayor and confirmed that I had little to know experience, I'd at least get a group of people who have been there and done that to show that "Yes I have less experience, but lookie! I have a community of people behind me with a vision for Omaha!" You don't get your team AFTER the fact!

"Lookit me! I'm a Democrat!"

... Heh heh heh... go ahead, use that slogan all you want and get kicked out.

Anonymous said...

And it's not going to get any better. The "Equilizer" said it right. The best candidate wasn't voted in. Sad day.